Day 8 – What’s in Your Bag
What’s in my purse?! Oh man.
- Hair clips, hair ties, and hair bows. Being a mom to two girls, their hair can get crazy in a split second, so I’m prepared!!
- iPod Mini. Cause you need music!
- Gift cards to Build-a-Bear and Victoria Secret.
- Book. I always carry a book with me. Right now I’m reading “Belly Laughs” by Jenny McCarthy.
- Nail file. Just in case.
- Pen. I always need a pen and never can find one. So I make sure to keep one in my purse at all times.
- Library card. Cause we have a book obsession.
- OB appointment reminder card.
- Camera. This is my small DSLR camera. Perfect size for my purse and able to take everywhere. I prefer my camera to my camera phone most days.
- My wallet clutch.
- Snacks! Having young ones I always make sure to have snacks. Now I have fruit snacks and chocolate chip cookies.
- My reading glasses. In case I need to read.
- And my keys. Lol usually I hang them up as soon as I walk in the door, but didn’t this time for some reason…
- I forgot to pull out of the zipper part inside my purse, but I have a small bottle Tylenol, too.
Well. That’s my purse. What’s one thing you have to have in your purse?!