Day 7 – Pet Peeves
My pet peeves…
First off, I had to go to Urban Dictonary and search “pet peeve”.
Pet peeves: An irritating experience caused by others in which you cannot control
Thought that was too funny not to share. “An irritating experience cause by others”. Irritating experience. How many of us have had those experiences where people just annoy and irritate us to no end; their actions, their words, there may be even things they don’t necessarily try to do that cause irritations? We all have pet peeves. And I’d love to hear yours and if you have similar ones to mine!!
- People disrespecting others. Insulting them by calling them names, putting them down for having their own beliefs and options, and being all around mean to another person.
- People who play victim to problems they created.
- People complaining about their life or current situation NON-STOP but will never do anything to change it. Living life so negativily they try to bring you down in the process. But yet, can change their situation.
- Women who put other women down.
- One uppers. You know the kind… You can’t have a conversation with them without having them one up you.
- People who talk and live all about materialistic items.
Majority of what drives me crazy are what people do to others. I wish we had more people in this world that were able to love and respect one another. I wish we had more positivity than negativity. Life is all about what we make it, and sad to say, there’s far too many who don’t want to make life about anything other than themselves, material items, and bringing others down.
What are some of your pet peeves?